Thursday, February 4, 2010

things catching my eye

I've just seen a few things lately that I wanted to share with you!

Happy Zombie's BOM quilt (with a link to the site where they are starting a new quilt for this year! Yay for snowmen!).

Vicki and I are on the same page with this.  But she wrote a post and referenced Amy's post, so I don't have to!  Please - I love to email you back when you leave a comment - consider changing your email settings in your blogger profile.   :)

Have you seen Laura Gunn's new collection, Poppy?  Oh. My. Word.  I want that bedding.

And on a more serious note, we have no idea what it's really like after the earthquake in Haiti.  Get your Kleenex out before you read this.  It was written by a young woman traveling with the humanitarian group with whom my dear sister-in-law went.  We have so much to be grateful for.  So so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment