Thursday, February 18, 2010

and the pillow winner is. . .

Thanks everyone who entered!  I really enjoyed reading all of the interesting things about you.  There were some good ones!



~ Cee ~ said... 67 I just love the Blissliving Home Mallory Turquoise 12" x 12" Pillow that you've highlighted. Hmm. Something interesting about myself ... I'm currently learning how to install hardwood flooring, as well as hang drywall and kitchen cabinets (we had some major flood damage). Thank you for this great giveaway!

Congratulations Cee!  I'll be emailing you shortly!

So do you want to know something interesting about me?  I was on a local gameshow when I was in 4th grade called "It's Elementary".  I got to shoot misspelled words, Star Trek style.  We even got beamed in and out of the game.  It was awesome!  And I still remember what I was wearing - some yellow corduroy overalls that my mom had made me.  See, the sewing is in my genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment