Wednesday, February 17, 2010

labeling, good or bad?

When labeling people, probably bad.  Unless the label is AWESOME!  What about projects?  Do you label yours?

I didn't start labeling things until I started selling them.  And now I like to put labels on everything I make.  But I don't like them to be totally obvious.  So on my bags, I used Penny's tutorial to make the labels and then I attach them on the inside pocket.  I never get a good picture once they've been sewn up, so I thought I'd show you these on some WIPs.
*****
Someone told me A friend's facebook status said the other day it was important to put seed out for the birds.  With all this snow covering the ground, it's harder for them to find the food they need.  So I threw some of my seed out on the back deck yesterday (I can't get to my feeder) and I successfully lured some birds out there.

The cardinals are a little elusive and don't like seeing me behind the window, but I caught this one in the tree.  I'm in love.

Not a bad view from my sewing table.
*****
You'll have to excuse the blog - I'm in the middle of making a few layout changes, but I'm stuck on something.  I'll have it fixed soon.  I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment