Monday, February 8, 2010

other uses for your omnigrip 24" ruler

I have to get a few things off my chest first.  I had to do the glucose test today.  Gag.  AND get a rhogam shot in my butt.  Delightful.  This afternoon I had to take darling girl to get her 2 flu shots.  Lots of tears.  About 2 hours later, we got to go to the ER after she cut her eye open on the dresser.  It's been a long day.  I meant to blog this earlier, but that didn't happen.

On the brighter side, I ordered a kit to make this quilt from Amy!  It's so cute!

And in case you were wondering what else your quilting ruler is good for...

This weekend we used it to measure the snowfall.

And to make sure the cinnamon roll dough was rolled out to the right size.

We got so much snow again over the weekend.  My poor blue table...

although she does look quite pretty with the contrasting white

And I don't know who has more fun out there, him or them.  I do know I need to train them in the ways of watching their backs!

More snow tomorrow! Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment