Wednesday, February 3, 2010

motivation!

nothing like a lot of this:

keeping you snowbound, to feel extra productive!  We've been getting a lot of snow this year.  It's nice when I don't feel like I have to go anywhere!  I put dinner in the crockpot and had the rest of the day to do whatever I wanted!

So I got a little cutting done:
a long lost project finished up (this had been languishing in my UFO pile for years):
Really, why do I wait so long, it took me less than 30 minutes to iron this up again and stitch up.  I forget how tricky rayon is to work with, though.

and this little guy turned 2 on Sunday!
That cake was delicious! Duncan Hines Lemon (made with milk instead of water), lemon curd filling, homemade cream cheese icing. Mmmmmm.

At the moment he's really into trucks, Elmo, Veggie Tales, cake, smarties, and well, food in general.  He's also talking up a storm, having an opinion, and has learned to crawl out of his crib.  Uh oh!   He's such a happy guy, he's always excited to start the day. Makes it easier for me to want to get up too!  He is our sweet little guy and a true snuggle bug.  We are so lucky to have him in our family!
What do you do all day when you are forced to stay at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment