Thursday, January 21, 2010

sew & tell - the party's almost over

Well, I'm leaving Utah today.  No more cute quilt shops, bloggy meetups or waffles.  :(  But I do get to spend a few more days in San Diego before returning home!  And the rain is supposed to let up for the weekend -   Yay for us!  I have some more fun things from my trip to write about, but realistically, it won't happen until next week.

How about we get to Sew & Tell already?!

I told you that I met Natalia of Piece-N-Quilt this week, right?  She agreed to let me feature her newest Moda Bakeshop Tutorial today!


Isn't that adorable?  I have a soft spot in my heart for Valentine's Quilts (pun sort of intended).   Sadly I didn't get to see this in person the day we met.  But I am in love.  Too bad I don't have enough time to make one before this year's holiday.

You can see her whole post here, and the tutorial here.  She is very talented and super fun - go have fun visiting her blog!  Leave her some love, tell her I sent you!

I promise, I'm really going to try and have something of my own to share for next week!

Your turn!  Can't wait to see what all you crafty peeps have been up to this week.
(Following the rules will ensure a good time for all!)
1. Link to your specific post (email me if you have questions about that.)
2. Please mention us here and link back to this post so everyone can join in.  (You can mention Sew & Tell in your post and have the button on your sidebar or blog, that works too. )
3. Pat each other on the backs in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment