Thursday, January 21, 2010

more bloggy friends and another quilt shop

Oh I feel like I have so many things to tell you!  But again, it's late and I don't have a lot of energy....

First off, my bag sold on CraftHope's etsy shop in less than 24 hours!  That makes me feel good and, Nanci, thanks so much for helping out such a great cause. 

Besides meeting Nicole last week, I have had the pleasure of meeting 4 other bloggers that were imaginary friends. Now they are bona fide real life friends!  I have to say - it's so fun to make a connection online with someone you have a lot in common with, but then to add real live face time to the mix is so great!

I had lunch with Amy and Natalia on Tuesday and it was so fun!  Natalia does some great quilting on her long arm.  You'll be seeing more of her work tomorrow.  And Amy is so darn creative, productive and persistent!  She showed us many of the projects she's been working on and Wow!  Just wow.  You'll be seeing a lot more from her later.  I'm kicking myself for forgetting to get a picture of all of us together!

Yesterday, I was able stop by American Quilting and meet (yet another) Amy who blogs at Diary of a Quilter.  She is as darling in person as she is on her blog!  See:


And the shop she works in is totally cute.


Great fabrics:

I'm sort of crushing on Nicey Jane these days.


Original patterns:

I just might have to buy this pattern to make for my little guy - what little boy doesn't need a puppy dog quilt?


Will someone just make this for me please, I don't have time!  I ♥ it!

and a place I wouldn't mind spending some cash and free time.  Too bad I don't live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment