Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i've been a little busy . . .

I've been pretty busy vacationing and all.  It's been rough.

Feet in the sand.


Seal watching.


Pelican gazing.


Soaking up the salt water spray.

and that was just last Saturday at La Jolla cove!

Now that I'm in cold and gray Utah it's time to brighten up the days with some fabric shopping!!
My daughter spied a sample bag at the shop and wouldn't let it go.  I finally convinced her that it wasn't for sale and I bought the pattern:

it's interfacing printed with the pattern and instructions on it - I'll let you know how it goes!
and she picked out these fabrics! 

Are you surprised?  I'm in love with LOVE.

I bought enough to back and bind the baby quilt I'm going to make with the LOVE fat quarters I won from the very shop we visited today!  Material Girls is one of my favorite stops when I come to Utah.

I also picked up this darling skirt pattern!  I can't wait to make one!


I have more to share about my visit today - but that will have to wait until Sew & Tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment