Wednesday, March 3, 2010

design advice - i need help

Remember this quilt top?:
 
I really want to finish it.  Originally I had thought I would put another border on it.  At first I was thinking this, with the red dot binding:

But I don't think I have enough of the fabric to make a wide enough border. And I don't think I want another really wide border (should I cut the white border down?)

But I do have enough of this:

But I'm not sure I want the brown in the border (it makes it so dark).

So now I'm wondering if I should forget the dark border and just bind it with one of the greens. Or maybe still the red.

I'm leaning towards the wallflower in green and just bind it, no dark border....
sheesh - do I sound a little indecisive?  I just want to make a decision so I can finish it!!

Any opinions? I really appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment