Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Over-used Recipes Swap

I love this idea! As I said last week, Tiffany asked me to share a recipe this week for her swap. Part of the swap is a linky party! And we all love those, right?  Click on the button above (or on the sidebar) to take you to the party.

She is trying to reach 365 recipes by the end of the week. That way we can have a recipe for every day of the year! Fun!

My recipe posted yesterday. The meatloaf is delicious, unfortunately - it's not very photogenic (I may have already said that).

I can't wait to see what everyone else is contributing!  I love to cook and eat, so this is right up my alley.  Let me know if you are going to participate so I can be sure to check out what's cooking at your house!

If you are interested in any other recipes and food related topics I've posted in the past, you can browse through them by clicking here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment