Friday, November 20, 2009

sew & tell v.1.0.11 - some sew & tell housekeeping

  • I'm not quite finished with the bag I was working on last night, so I'm going to post about it later today in a different post and link up!  I can have a little extra time, right?


  • I was debating having Sew & Tell next week, with it being Thanksgiving.  I figure a lot of people will be busy cooking, shopping, Christmas tree cutting, holiday decorating, etc.  But if you are so inclined, you may link up a sewing post OR you can link up to a recipe you made for Thanksgiving!  So we'll have a little cook & tell as well!

  • We won't be doing Sew & Tell on friday 25 December or January 1.  I was thinking that the 8th of January we could have a holiday gift extravaganza for Sew & Tell!! Then we can share all the secret gifts we are working on!  I think it will be fun!
P.S. - I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get around to everyone last Friday - things have been a little crazy around here!


If you are new here to sew & tell, here are the few short rules:
1. Link to a post about a finish you had this week (don't just link to your blog, please!) This can be a post from any day this week. Just be sure to. . .

2. Mention and link back to this post so more peeps can join in the fun! If it is a post from earlier in the week, just please add a note about sew & tell . Now that we have a button this is super easy - you can just cut and paste the HTML from the link over there on the right sidebar!

3. Enjoy getting motivated and patting each other on the backs in the comments! This is what I find so fun about sew & tell - sharing and inspiring each other!


No comments:

Post a Comment