Wednesday, November 25, 2009

happy thanksgiving!

I just finished mixing up a pumpkin cheesecake with ginger snap crust and I'm starting to get more excited about tomorrow's big feast!  I'll share the recipe on Friday for Cook, Bake, Sew & Tell, if it turns out as well as the batter tasted!
*****
If you are scrounging for one last side dish recipe try this Butternut Squash with Baby Spinach.  If you don't have Wegmans basting oil - it's just grapeseed oil with garlic, thyme and parsley.  You could totally make up your own. It's super easy, pretty, and delicious!

*****
 I started making this wreath yesterday, but ran out of ornaments.  I think I'm going to add in some red too.  Just because.

*****
I have a problem with cute bottles.  I never want to throw them away.  Here's a few...

*****
I'm thankful for so many things,  but these top the list:
  • my husband
  • the anticipation of a new baby in the family
  • the babies I have
  • sleep :)
  • amazing friends, who keep me sane and happy

No comments:

Post a Comment