Wednesday, November 11, 2009

another challenge!

Oh how I love a good challenge!  Jacquie is hosting another UFO (Unfinished Objects) challenge!  She is the mastermind behind this past April's Spring to Finish challenge.

How many UFO's do you have that you can finish before January 1?  Go to that link, comment on her post and tell her.

I counted mine up and there are a whopping 14.  And that's not all I have unfinished just the ones that need to get done soon!  It's a good number though, because I figure that's one project per week until the end of the year.  Which means one Sew & Tell post per week!!!  Oh yeah, I love it when stuff like that works out.   Edited:  Thanks Sue for getting me out of denial!  I blame it on placenta brain - there are really only about SEVEN weeks left, so that more like TWO Sew & Tells per week.  Sheesh.   I'd better get busy!!


Here is my list:
Dress for the ball (see one down already!)
4 bags
Bird quilt
A quilt for my daughters birthday
a wallhanging to go with above quilt
my emmaline apron
pillows for my bed
put the zipper in my duvet cover (that I made LAST fall)
tablerunner for Christmas present
2 birthday presents

I had to be vague on some of these, as they are gifts.  Wish me luck!  But better yet, why don't you join in? And then share your progress on Sew & Tell!

Oh yes, and I did I mention there are prizes?  We will all report back on Jan. 1 on how many we each completed - and that's how many entries you'll have in the drawing!  Oh yea!

By the way - you guys are so nice and generous with your compliments on my photos from the ball.  You made me feel much better than before I posted them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment