Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Uh oh!

I did it. I just did it. I ordered an absurd amount of fabric online. Enough for 5 new bags and a quilt. So not only am I committing myself to making some more bags in an attempt to sell them, I'm also committed to make Dana's so perfect quilt! Wish me luck.

I have a shop at etsy now, although it is empty. I decided on a name: Paisley Garden. Look for it on Oprah's favorite things next year. Hahaha! I wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand. But I will have some things in there shortly.

I will take pictures when the orders arrive. Can't wait! This is worse than Christmas. Now that I've finally taken the plunge, maybe now I can get to sleep at night!

By the way, if you live locally and are interested, just email me and we won't have to go through my online shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment