Saturday, August 2, 2008

?????'s Bag


So this may be my favorite bag, yet. Wait, I think I keep saying that about every bag I make! I really do enjoy working with different fabrics to see how they turn out, and then each one becomes my favorite, and then I want to keep them all! This is an Alexander Henry print that I actually found at JoAnn's. I love the colors and the whimsical oval take on polka dots.

The ???? in the title of the post are because I made this for someone dear to me, but they don't know it and I haven't shipped it yet. So hopefully she'll like it!

I had to say good bye to my the first 2 bags I made for other people yesterday. It was sad to say goodbye. But I sent them to good homes and I have 2 new friends now! I think that's a pretty good trade.

I've been having a lot of fun the last few weeks meeting people through their blogs - I'm going to continue posting about some of my new finds/blogfriends. Stay tuned . . .

4 comments:

  1. Amy, that bag is SO cute! You have such a great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness!!!! i am about to cry! those bags are so adorable. the fabrics, again, bring joy to the soul. coming from an obvious fabric-aholic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is ridiculous. I'm so jealous. Grrr... you seamstresses and your cuteness! I can't take it.
    I guess I'll just go make a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice bag!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with with your new material you ordered!!

    ReplyDelete