Friday, September 3, 2010

sew & tell - pillows + pom pom fringe

 *****Sorry!  I goofed on the linky, but it's up now!*****

If you are new or need a refresher for Sew & Tell guidelines you can click on the tab above for details on linking up!
Just a few quick items before we get to the good stuff!
I got some great feedback from a lot of you on the sew & tell survey I posted last week.  Go check it out and give me your 2 cents if you haven't yet!
*****
You can find us all here on Facebook now too.  Go to the Facebook tab at the top to click over if you feel so inclined.
*****
Please show good bloggy manners and only link up if you can adhere to these guidelines.  One of the best parts of sew & tell is the encouragement we get from one another.  Try and visit others and not just link up and leave!  I know it's not possible every week, but that's part of the fun, right?
*****
So you do you want to see what I made this week?  Actually yesterday?  While I was waiting to see if Hurricane Earl was going to pay us a visit?  I was working on another project that needed a little more time than I wanted to spend on it.  Plus it wasn't made out of Amy Butler fabric.  I knew I wanted to get this little number done to go with the LOVE quilt.  So I put the other one aside (for next week) and I whipped this up!

Seriously, I love making pillows.  They are so fast and satisfying!  You will probably be seeing some more of them in the next few weeks.

And I can't stress enough how much I. LOVE. POM-POM. FRINGE.  Doesn't it just make it look so happy?

And the dots?  Oh how I love Amy's dots.  All of them.  Every time she comes up with new ones - I have to have them in all colors.  Or at least I think I do.

I used this awesome filler called Cluster Stuff by Morning Glory.  It's little pellets of stuffing so it's very soft and not lumpy at all!  (I may or may not have found it at a big blue box store that still had its sewing department.)


What sewing project did you finish this week?

Please show good bloggy manners and follow the linky rules.  Refer to the sew & tell page   if you have any questions or wonder why your link may have been  deleted.
1. Link to your specific post about a sewing related finish you had THIS week.
2. Please mention sew & tell in your post and link back to this  post (link or button) so everyone can join in.
3.  Pat each other on the backs in the comments! Please, don't just link up and leave, we all want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment