Tuesday, September 14, 2010

amy butler inspiration #4

Here are some lovely clothing items made from some of my favorite Amy Butler prints!

Every little girl needs a twirly skirt! And one with roses AND polka dots? Priceless.  Am I too old to wear this?

And a little dress?! With coordinating sleeves and ruffle?  Yes, Please!  I have this pink and brown print for an apron...

Speaking of aprons - wow. 
I love how these full moon dots in green coordinate so well with all of her fabric lines.  It's from Lotus and above paired with a Daisy Chain print and here with Midwest Modern.  Genius I tell you!  I have several yards just waiting to be used for the perfect thing.  And I think I just thought of it....

There's still time to pick a project to post for NEXT Friday's Amy Butler Sew & Tell!  I'm getting so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment