Friday, September 10, 2010

sew & tell - cute overload

If you are new or need a refresher for Sew & Tell guidelines you can click on the tab above for details on linking up!

How are you guys? I hope everyone has had a great week.  I was on a roll last week - I can't believe what getting your machine going for a few simple projects will do to a girl's motivation!  It helps that there are a ton of people here that are having babies for whom to make some little lovelies.

So to start off - how about another diaper clutch?  Hello, black and white and pink.  Have we met? Let's be friends.
I did a couple things different this time.  I added ribbon to swoop around the button instead of elastic (the elastic and I weren't getting along).  I also left out the interfacing.  Faster and the pink is a heavier linen weight, so I decided to do without the extra bulk.

I finally got around to the other dress from this pattern that I made earlier this summer.  It's a big hit!  I just need to get a picture of her modeling it.
These Nicey Jane fabrics are so . . . well, . . . nice.  And again, can I say how much I love my serger for finishing off all of those gathered inside seams!  Plus it makes hemming so much easier.

I have an Amy Butler project finished, but it's under wraps - I'll show it next week.  Hopefully along with this lovely fabric made into something extraordinarily fun! Any guesses?
I can't help it.  Every time I see this fabric laying around I want to take a picture of it!!

Don't forget! Only 2 more weeks!


What sewing project did you finish this week?
Please show good bloggy manners and follow the linky rules.  Refer to the sew & tell page   if you have any questions or wonder why your link may have been  deleted.
1. Link to your specific post about a sewing related finish you had THIS week.
2. Please mention sew & tell in your post and link back to this  post (link or button) so everyone can join in.
3.  Pat each other on the backs in the comments! Please, don't just link up and leave, we all want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment