Tuesday, September 21, 2010

amy butler inspiration #5

And again!  More dots!  Coordinating with an older print.  I just love it.  This is one of my favorite fabrics.  This fabric from the Belle collection didn't strike me as being much from the little thumbnails I saw in my online fabric shopping.



   But when a friend picked it out for her bag I had a chance to work with it and more importantly see it in person (read what I got in exchange!).  This is the bag I made.
One of my favorites, for sure!
The dark blue has a teal-ish quality, while the rest of the print boasts my favorite light blue/turquoise!  It's gorgeous.

Gorgeous enough that I bought a yard, framed it, and hung it on the wall.  Too bad the rest of the mantle doesn't look as good as the fabric.

Friday's the day!  Have you been spending some quality time with your Amy Butler stash?  This is the last inspiration post.  I'm really looking forward to it!   Let me know if you are planning on posting on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment