Friday, December 18, 2009

sew & tell - what a week!

Welcome to our last Sew & Tell of the year!  Never fear though, we will be back on January 8th to share those gifts you've all been working on that you can't show us yet!

I know we have a lot of new people joining us each week and I love it!  I just thought it might be good to restate the goals, rules and guidelines, so that we can have the best experience possible each week!  (Irrelevant or non-following posts will be deleted.)
*Our goal here is to have a place to share projects that have been completed in the past week.
1. Link to your specific post (email me if you have questions about that.)
2. Please mention us here and link back to this post so everyone can join in.
3. Pat each other on the backs in the comments!

I just love the comraderie and great inspiration we are getting each week!  Thank you all so much!  (and yes, I am still behind from commenting on last weeks,  but this week has been INSANE...)

*****
Speaking of insane weeks, I have hardly had a chance to sew this week.  I am working on a smaller version of this bag:


And I'm working on a mini-me version of this dress:
 

It's a little jumper!  Both of these have to be finished by tomorrow - so I'll post the finishes and link up myself!

P.S. - that bag from a couple weeks ago is for sale!  See the link on the upper left to go to my etsy shop! I hope to find it a good home!

Your turn - see above guidelines and then link away!!


No comments:

Post a Comment