Thursday, December 3, 2009

fabric therapy

I don't think I do it on purpose, but I always find myself ordering fabric when my husband goes out of town  (I've bought a LOT of fabric this year).  I guess the fact that it was cyber Monday and I saw an awesome sale at Hawthorne Threads didn't help the matter.

I had originally bought some yardage of Odyssea by MoMo to make some bags, but I'm rethinking that.  Especially when I saw that I could get a 1/2 yard cut for $2.50!! And then it was even cheaper because they have tiered pricing.  Oh yeah.  It's a great little shop with quick shipping - this came Wednesday, I placed the order Sunday night.

Now I have a nice little collection of it.



What do you think?  A quilt? Boutique baby clothes? Baby blankets?

*****
Does anyone else feel like the post office makes things extremely complicated and difficult?

*****
My daughter asked me today if ornaments were like necklaces for the Christmas Tree.

My kids are also addicted to these cookies!  They are SO good!  (Thanks, Amy - I think.  I've eaten way TOO many!)

*****
I finally took pictures so I can blog about that chair in my header.  Monday's the plan for that.  But Flickr is down, and it won't let me upload anything.

*****
Sew & Tell tomorrow! I finished that bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment