Friday, October 23, 2009

sew & tell v. 1.0.7 - cupcake pincushion edition

Yesterday while I was looking for my muffin tin papers I came across these little beauties that I bought in the dollar bin at Target last fall!


Silicone baking cups!  I bought them with the intent to make pincushions.  I thought to myself, "Self, you still haven't made anything for tomorrow's sew & tell - you could whip one of these up!"


So I did.  And only finished 15 minutes ago.  If I had a more cooperative glue gun (or better glue gun skills) it would have been super quick.


Who doesn't love a little ric rac?  I think I've said that before...


There you can see the top a little better.  That's one of Sandi Henderson's Farmer's Market prints.  Love it!  I'm going to have to make myself one now - this one is going to a friend for her birthday.


If you are new here to sew & tell, here are the few short rules:
1. Link to a post about a finish you had this week (don't just link to your blog, please!)

2. Link back to this post so more peeps can join in the fun! If it is a post from earlier in the week, just please add a note about sew & tell . Now that we have a button this is super easy - you can just cut and paste the html from over there on the right sidebar!

3. Enjoy getting motivated and patting each other on the backs in the comments! This is the funnest part about sew & tell - sharing and inspiring!


No comments:

Post a Comment