Wednesday, October 7, 2009

bronchitis + ear infection + 7 days = unproductive

Hello friends!  I've just been double-whammied in the illness department.  With everything else that's going on, this is not fun.  I guess I should be happy that it's not swine flu.  But then again if it were, at least I wouldn't have to worry about getting it later.

Boo hoo for me.

Really though, I wanted to remind you about the Bloggers Quilt Festival this weekend!






Considering the fact that I'm lying here hardly able to move, while coughing up a lung a little sick, our Sew & Tell this Friday will be to go to Amy's site and participate in the quilting festival. Either by sharing a quilt or just looking at everyone else's! And don't forget the prizes!!

Next week Sew & Tell will resume and you can share projects from this week and next!

Oh, and again Amy Butler is killing me with new office supplies.  If I had a large disposable income I think I would have new bedding, new rugs and new desktop organizers, all from her site!


Speaking of Amy B. I didn't want to be totally picture-less.  This is one of my favorite stash pictures.

ahh, there, I feel little bit better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment