Thursday, October 15, 2009

friendship bag swap



I am going to try and not whine too much here.  But really, I'm still recovering and haven't has a good night's sleep for a while.  My house is torn up from getting new carpet - which really is a good thing, it's forcing me to clean-up, declutter, and reorganize.  But I'm tired.  And my sewing area has been dismantled and I have so many things I wish I had the energy to do right now.  Okay, whine over.

Oh and before I forget - thank you to everyone who sent me get well wishes, really, this crafting/sewing blogging community is the NICEST!!

Last Wednesday, while I was dying napping after my ear infection diagnosis, my daughter brought me the mail.  (Yes, I was out of it so much that my 3-year old got the mail from the postman.....don't judge me - she's almost 4.)  In it was my swap package from the lovely and talented Deborah.

How did she know?


She must have been stalking my blog and known how much I love blue! (and with brown to boot!)


She must also have ESP - I need quilt labels!  I don't think I've labeled a single quilt I've made (not that it's been that many mind you).


And the Wizard of OZ!? How cute!  I remember the yearly showing of the movie on T.V. as a kid - what a treat!  And we had a little Toto dog who loved to see 'herself' on the screen.


and look at this cute little button box!  Perfect for keeping some pins and whatnots.


or maybe I'll just stash my M&Ms in there. mmmmmmm. (The tin may or may not be empty now....)


Sew & Tell resumes tomorrow!  Remember you can post from the last 2 weeks since we had the Blogger's Quilt Festival last week.  Thanks to all the sweet comments on my quilt.  As soon as things slow down a bit I plan on attacking the list of entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment