Tuesday, September 29, 2009

some quilting stuff

Do you ever have a week where you realize it's Tuesday and already you feel behind? Well, welcome to my week!

I did finally get my strips cut for my wonky log cabins for the quilt-along.



I tried to get a nice artistic shot of them all laid out  - but this is the only one I got before the wind blew them all over and I didn't have time to do it again!  You can see a better picture of all my fabrics here.



I think I'm going to do the wonky squares-in-squares log cabins.  Quilt Dad wrote us a great tutorial here.

I'm feeling like I have one too many projects going on right now.  Not to mention the friendship bag I have to get done for the swap!  I think that will be my sew & tell for Friday.  What are you working on for Friday?

I would LOVE to have one of my big quilts ready for the Blogger's Quilt Festival that Amy is hosting!  Are you all ready?  It's in just a couple weeks!  Click on the button for more information!



No comments:

Post a Comment