Tuesday, September 22, 2009

button, button, who's got the button?

I've heard people say that the blogging community can be a bit harsh and negative.  But I don't think those people are a part of our little crafty sewing blogging world!  I have met some of the nicest, most creative, friendly souls in the year or so since I transformed my blog to join your ranks!

I'm constantly inspired as I see what every one else is creating, quilting, sewing, crafting.  I feel connected, when I'm stuck at home, slave to a nap schedule.  I am motivated to finish projects that would normally sit undone, so that I can share them with you!

simply square button


This is part of the reason I started Sew & Tell - a weekly opportunity to motivate us (myself as much as anyone) to keep on keepin' on.  AND to have an opportunity to meet new people and be inspired.  We've only been doing it a few weeks so far and it's been a lot of fun!  I've met some new people and seen some amazing projects!  So I thank you all for sharing - and look forward to many more!

My evil plan is to take over the world, one motivated sewist at a time.  (insert evil laugh here)

Speaking of nice people....  Jodi, of Pleasant Home, and I were emailing last week and she offered to make us a Sew & Tell button so we can spread the word.  And she even made it in two sizes!  Just copy and paste the html and use as you please!


125x125 Sew & Tell Button



150x150 Sew & Tell Button



If you feel so inclined, leave me a comment and tell me what you are working on to share this Friday.  I'm still slated to share my bird quilt top!  It just needs the sashing and borders complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment