Monday, November 15, 2010

100 quilts for Christmas

click here to read more.
Oh how I love a good charity project for Christmas! It's something I think can keep the holidays centered on what is really important.

Aunt Spicy has teamed up with Kate at Swim.Bike.Quilt to host this awesome quilt project for Christmas. I feel honored that they have asked me to help them out this year!

Go read the entire post about the project HERE.  And then come back on Monday November 29, to my blog and you can link up your quilts/blankets for donation on a special edition of Sew & Tell!

By linking up your blankets you will be entered into a drawing for that week (from the Quiltstory/Fresh Poppy Design gals) and also entered into the GRAND PRIZE drawing which will take place after December 15th.  It's going to be a LOT of fun!

I'm planning on doing at least one blanket, if not more.  I'm going to donate them to my local Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society who helps underprivileged military families in my area.

Let me know if you are going to participate and where you will donate!

Yay Aunt Spicy and Kate for thinking up such an awesome idea and then DOING IT!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment