Friday, April 30, 2010

sew & tell - I'm not Amy

Yay!!! Amy had her baby yesterday at 6:53 pm! It's a girl (they're still finalizing her name), and she weighs 7 lbs, 5 oz, and is 19 inches long. Big hugs and congrats to the Amylouwho family!

If you are new or need a refresher for Sew & Tell guidelines you can click on the tab above for details on linking up!

wrap it up bag

Alrighty then! For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, I'm not Amy, and this is not my blog.

AND....

My skin is not green and my head is not out of proportion to my body size, just so you don't wonder about that, either.

I am, however, here to be your sew & tell leader this week.

My finished project? A wrap it up bag.



And the best part about the wrap it up bag? I'm giving it away to one lucky sew & tell linky-lou-who person. All you have to do is follow the sew & tell rules by linking up to a project you finished this week, and your name will be entered in the drawing. The winner will be chosen from the Mister Linky links, not the comments. I'll announce the winner at next Friday's sew & tell.


Can't wait to see what you've been doing this week!

Your turn!
Please refer to the sew & tell page if you have any questions or wonder why your link may have been deleted.

1. Link to your specific post about a sewing related finish you had THIS week.

2. Please mention sew & tell in your post and link back to this post (link or button) so everyone can join in.

3. Pat each other on the backs in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment