Monday, April 12, 2010

i'm a control freak. it's true. and I need your help!

I really am!  It comes into play especially when I'm working with a quilt layout that is supposed to be scrappy and random.  It's part of the reason it's good for me to work with these 3 block sets.  I think if I had to lay out every single square and decide where they all go it would never get anything finished!

So the other morning I decided to let my kids walk all over and mess up help me lay out my quilt top.  Partly because I'm too tired at the end of the day to do it when they are sleeping - plus it's easier for them to move around on the floor than me.  (Did I mention we're just two weeks away from d-day?)

That being said... they did pretty well, my 2 year old got a little bored with it but girly-girl got into it.  She was a little too eager, but actually was quite helpful.

The only problem is that I feel like there might be some spots where the same fabrics/colors are a little too clustered together.

What do you think?
Don't mind the messed up corner - I think I'm leaving that one alone.  I think you can see who the little culprit is!

No comments:

Post a Comment