Thursday, May 6, 2010

introductions

The Sew & Tell post for today is going up a bit later than normal - we're being flexible here, right?  Keep checking back!

First off, Thanks to Penny for hosting such a fun Sew & Tell on Friday!  As you know I was otherwise preoccupied!  I had hoped to at least finish quilting her quilt before I went to the hospital but I didn't feel that great - I felt like I was having on and off contractions for about 5 days before I checked in.  (It turns out there was a good reason - there was a big storm at the beginning of the week and then a full moon midweek.  The Labor and Delivery floor was packed and super busy all week!  I actually ended going in a day later than scheduled.)

Anyway, not a lot of sewing going on.  But an awful lot of cuddling this little cutie!
Meet baby Maggie!  
She is a sweet little thing and is being super cooperative (i.e. sleeping a lot.)  I can't get over all her hair!  I'm hoping it stays dark - but this is how her brother started out too.


I was determined to have a post delivery glamour shot.  But the unsnapped shoulder was as close as I got.
Did I mention she was super snuggly?
She has some extremely excited and loving siblings - they were both about to burst when they came to see her.

I think I have a couple professional adoring baby holders on my hands.

Thanks for all the well-wishes everyone!  You have all been so sweet and supportive.  Don't forget to come back for sew & tell tomorrow - Penny will be announcing the winner of that adorable bag!

My mom is coming this week and hopefully we'll manage to get some sewing done among other things.   It's true what they say though, going from 2 to 3 is quite the transition!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment