Friday, June 12, 2009

in action

It's really fun to see some of the things I've made with their owners.

Exhibit A:


The bag was for my darling sister-in-law's cute sister. With a matching superstar tee for a kissable cutie pie! Those cheeks are killing me!

I didn't make the headband, but I want one!

*****
I've been working on some more bags and my quilt-along quilt. I haven't been feeling wordy lately, so I hope pictures will do.

*****
I'm still mulling over names for little gnomie.
*****
And I just entered a local photography show. It's kind of making me nervous, but I'm not really sure why. Maybe because I want to be different and artistic. But instead I've submitted a bunch of close-up flower pics, like this one:

*****
The extended business trip (read: deployment) is almost halfway over - it will be nice to hit that middle mark.


*****
I think this may be my most random post to date. That's just how I feel these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment