Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ikea love

Do not read this post if you are not within driving distance to IKEA. I mean it! The surgeon general has warned that severe jealousy my ensue and be damaging to your health. I'm just sayin'.

Darn you, IKEA, why do you have to be so cute *and cheap!*!! Seriously.
and this chair? It was half-off in the as-is room. Just because it didn't have a box. I'm going back to buy more for our little table with all the mismatched chairs. Plus, I don't have to paint them. They come in white!

Oh? You like the bag? It's for my high school bff - She's going on a summer musical mission trip next week and needed a swanky bag to tour around Austria with.

After talking to her about what she would like I was having a hard time figuring what to do. Then, oh THEN! I saw this daisy print and it was a no-brainer. I found a darker coordinating print for the exterior.

I love these big pockets. You can fit your wallet in there so it doesn't get lost in the bottom of your bag. You can also put 2 packs of gum, 2 ziplocs of goldfish crackers, chapstick, lipgloss, scissors, 12 pens, diapers, wipes, a small cat and your digital camera in there. Not that I would know. I've just heard.... They key hook is my favorite part - you can always find them there.


Did you notice that everything in this post was blue, white and yellow? Not really planned.....


(and by the way - way to go USPS!! I put this in my own mailbox yesterday and it was in hers today!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment