Saturday, March 24, 2012

Linky issue with sew & tell + an epiphany

So the linky service uses a service and that service's server crashed.  Did you follow that? It's okay, me neither!  So that's why the linky wasn't working for a good part of the day yesterday.  It is now fixed and I've reopened the linky so you can post through Sunday late night!

*****
In other news...

I've found that if you finish up your half finished projects, your sewing space magically starts to get decluttered.


For instance today I pulled out a hooded towel that I've been meaning to make for a year.  It took 20 minutes.  Why do I put things off??
I finally stitched down these appliques on these onsies that I've had in my to-do pile for TWO years.  Another 20 minutes.  I have got to work on that.  It really does help that my machine has a designated spot and it doesn't move any more.  I just sit down and turn it on!! Love my new table.
 
And just for fun, I think she likes her new towel.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment