Monday, November 14, 2011

{amylouwho} we interrupt this regularly scheduled blog post

We interrupt this regularly scheduled blog post with the announcement of the winners, because, well, in truth I'm unorganized!

mrlouwho and I are attending the Marine Corps Birthday Ball tonight.  I was still nursing last year when I  made and wore this dress.  I have to figure out how to take it in today, and get my hair done, and get ready for the sitter to come. Soooooo, if I have time I will post the winners today.  Otherwise, I'm so sorry - I'll announce them tomorrow!

In the meantime, continue looking through all of the amazing entries!  You guys blew me away with your response!  I've loved every comment and linky!

Today is also the last day to enter Sew, Mama, Sew's Doll Quilt contest! Go to their site and read the easy rules!  Just add your photo to their Flickr group.

AND every Monday over at Elizabeth's Pieceful Life it's Little Quilt Monday!  That's right!  A mini quilt party EVERY week!

I promise, I'll be back soon! Wish me luck on getting my dress to fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment