Friday, November 18, 2011

{amylouwho} sew & tell v3.9 a baby quilt

Hello everyone!
It's been one of those weeks where we've been super busy and I haven't had a lot of quality time with my blog or my fabric!

I have so many things that I want to talk to you about but nothing quite ready to show you. So, I'm sharing another quilt a different friend made for the same baby shower I made this blanket. She doesn't know I'm featuring her here today, so I hope she doesn't mind! (Hi Brynn!)

I took some pictures for her and am so behind I haven't even emailed them to her yet. My friend Brynn has become the unofficial baby quilt gifter for new babies at church. She's the perfect person for this because, unlike me, she knows how to finish a project before starting a new one. Plus she's great at math so she does a wonderful job planning out her designs. AND she's precise, so everything looks pretty much amazing! You can see more of her quilts on her blog Brynn Sews.  I'm really excited to see the ones finished that she's working on now: Kate Spain + Central Park + Lattice pattern!!

This cute little quilt was a big hit at the shower!
Brynn's quilt for Adrienne
I love plus sign quilts and these fabrics are great separated by the white. And the ballon fabric on the back?! SO CUTE!!
Brynn's quilt for Adrienne

and I just adore this pearl bracelet fabric she used on the binding!
Brynn's quilt for Adrienne
I want that pearl bracelet fabric in every color but I just put myself on a fabric diet! Gah!

Thank you Brynn for making awesome quilts! :) (Let's have another sewing day soon so I can finish up the rest of my projects!)

I can't wait to see what you all have been working on! Anyone working on Christmas presents yet?

Linky Rules.  Please read carefully.  The delete monster will be eating non-compliant links.

1. Please write the post for sew & tell - or add a blurb mentioning sew & tell to a post written since the last sew & tell.  If you are linking to a post with your own tutorial, please make sure it was a finish from this week and that the completed project is shown first.

2. One linky per person. (please put multiple projects in one post.)

3. Link to your specific post.  (See here for permalink instructions - or email me.)

4. Link back here with a link or a button (HTML on my sidebar).
5. Be sure to visit and leave comments on other's posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment