Friday, November 25, 2011

{amylouwho} sew & tell v3.10

Hello and welcome to black Friday sew & tell! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!



I wasn't will never be in the mood for crazy sale crowds the day after Thanksgiving (here in the US) and we were busy getting ready to travel all week to be with family.  I didn't get much accomplished in the sewing department, and the pillows I did finish are currently on my MILs bed, where FIL is still sleeping off the turkey and pie.  So no pictures... sorry!  But they did turn out really cute!

Was anyone else able to be more productive than me? It wouldn't be hard!  Show us what you've finished this week!

Linky Rules.  Please follow along for a fun party!
1. Please write the post for sew & tell - or add a blurb mentioning sew & tell to a post written since the last sew & tell.  If you are linking to a post with your own tutorial, please make sure it was a finish from this week and that the completed project is shown first.
2. One linky per person. (please put multiple projects in one post.)
3. Link to your specific post.  (See here for permalink instructions - or email me.)
4. Link back here with a link or a button (HTML on my sidebar).
5. Be sure to visit and leave comments on other's posts!


Please put your (blog)name instead of your project name, it helps us get to know each other better!

No comments:

Post a Comment