Monday, November 21, 2011

{amylouwho} thankful for fabric

I've wanted to share some gratuitous fabric shots with you so I thought I would do some thankful posts this week.  I really am thankful for fabric and all the possibilities it holds!

Here's some pretties I picked up while in Utah at The Sewing Summit.

I don't get to shop much at shops that have fat quarters, so it was nice to walk through Pine Needles and pick out a stack of fabrics based solely on color! I've been really into orange with aqua lately.  Glad I'm not the only one!
orange, aqua and grey lusciousness

I almost died when I saw Sandi Henderson's Secret Garden fabrics in person at The Material Girls Quilts too.  The fabric itself is SO soft and I couldn't pass up this navy with the bright pinks and greens.
Secret Garden
I've finished a project with it this past week that I want to share with you. Soon.  I have enough fabric left over to make something matchy matchy for my girls. (oh and yes, that is some henna in leaf. couldn't resist.)

I got this cute stack from the SLC Modern Quilt Guild dinner, Fox Trails by Shari Butler of Doohikey Designs.
Foxtrails by Doohickey Designs

And yes, foxes are the new owls I hear, so I'm glad I'm up to speed on the trend. :) I think the racoons are pretty cute too!

And then cute Leigh from LeedleDeedle Quilts, shared her awesome stack of Fandango that she won from Nadine during the shop hop!
Fandango

I've wanted some of this for a long time.  Now I just have to decide what to do with it!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment