Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{amylouwho} mini quilt party winners announced!

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed hosting this mini quilt party!!  I haven't had a chance to visit all the quilts yet, but I'm working on it!  I loved reading your comments too!

Before we get to the winners, I wanted to show you the mini quilt that I received from my end of the Post Sewing Summit Swap.  I don't even remember what I said in my little survey, but my partner Jill, from Made on Mainstreet,  must have also checked out my favorites on Flickr because she nailed it!
DSC_7446

I love my sweet little quilt and hung it up immediately in my kitchen.  Thank you so much, Jill!! I love it!

So now, onto the winners!
Oh wait, I should tell you that I used Random.org to choose 5 numbers between 1 and 201 (108 linkies + 93 comments, wow!), comment #1 being entry 109.  Okay, so now...

1)The 30$ gift card to the  Old Red Barn Co. soap shop:
#83 Diane of Random Thoughts Do or "Di"!

2) The flat rate box of swag from the Sewing Summit:
#135 Kristina at The Nerdy Sewist!

3) Kim's bundle of awesome Heather Ross scraps:
#61  The Quilted Fox

4) Candy's  set of “quilter’s 8ths” of her own hand-dyed cottons:
#104 Nona's Sews

5)The jelly roll of fabric from The Material Girls Quilts:
#105 Kwiltz by Stephanie

Look for an email from me in your inboxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment