Friday, May 28, 2010

sew & tell- I love you gathered clutch

If you are new or need a refresher for Sew & Tell guidelines you can click on the tab above for details on linking up!


Well hello, hello everyone! It's Penny from sewtakeahike! I hope you had a great week and for those of you in the US, have some fun plans for the holiday weekend. Big hugs to you Amy, and your move. I pray it goes smoother than you ever imagined it would.

Here in Colorado, L-man and I will probably be doing some kayaking and hanging out, it should be fun!

Also, last week, I {gracefully} turned 40 (ughhh! it was a hard one for me!) and we had a hot air balloon ride planned for my birthday. Because of weather, it's been rescheduled twice. Well, this morning, if all is well with the weather, we will try again. I figured if I must turn 40, I want to defy gravity going into it, right? Hopefully I'll have lots of photos to share real soon.


This week, I have a couple of finishes.






I meant to make these for my mom and MIL for mother's day, and I finally just did it. The pattern is the gathered clutch, thank you so much Anna for this awesome pattern! This little clutch is seriously the bees knees. I made one for myself as well, and I'm determined to use it this summer, despite the fact that it's about 3 times smaller than my normal bag. It's working so far!


Up, up, and away!


Can't wait to see what you've been doing this week!

Your turn!



Please refer to the sew & tell page if you have any questions or wonder why your link may have been deleted.

1. Link to your specific post about a sewing related finish you had THIS week.
2. Please mention sew & tell in your post and link back to this post (link or button) so everyone can join in.
3. Pat each other on the backs in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment