Thursday, March 5, 2009

hooked on . . .

BLUE!!

I'm joining in on Hooked on Fridays blog party, hosted by Julia of Hooked on Houses. She has great decorating ideas and other fun home things to read about. Head on over to the party to see what everyone else is hooked on this week!

I love this color blue. I have for a long time. I didn't realize my love affair until one day about 8 years ago I looked in my closet and realized half the stuff in there was some shade of light blue/turquoise. Then I bought this car:

And my friend gave me this

as a "baby" gift. (Sad I had to sell the car once I started with the REAL babies.)

Now I've embraced my love of blue, so much so as to declare it my signature color! These are pictures I've taken of my blue things and a few blue places I've been.


1. made-over yard sale chair, 2. most of my fabric stash is blue, 3. my "betty rubble", 4. mini quilt, 5. turquoise and red coral necklace, (for sale at etsy) 6. baby quilt, 7. beach sky, 8. my duvet, 9. crocheted baby hat, 10. my favorite bag, 11. bear lake, 12. made over bistro chair, 13. new rug, 14. crater lake, 15. blue minky (also for sale)

so there you go. It's official. I'm hooked on blue and don't think I'll ever get over it.

PS - I just got these in the mail today from Melanie of Whimsical Creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment