Sunday, December 14, 2008

3 years ago today

I was in a hospital bed trying to get my darling girl to come join us! She was born at 6:20 in the morning, and still keeps that schedule, silly early riser!
Little did I know that carrying that little peanut would bring me a lot of physical problems - mostly post-partum (can you say blood clot and postpartum eclampsia?), but it was totally worth it.

The last three years have been amazing. To watch this little person grow is an adventure. Those first light-bulb moments when you can tell they actually know what is going on to having a full on conversation.

To see their smiles and laughs turn into a sense of humor.

I feel so lucky to be her mother. She is fun, smart, entertaining, sweet, huggable, kissable and a great big sister! And I can't remember a time when she wasn't part of our family.

Happy Birthday my little peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment