Thursday, May 31, 2012

WIP wednesday (thursday report!)


I actually worked on a few projects yesterday while we had a bunch of rain from a little tropical storm.  No big deal.  Something about a rainy day and no committments makes me want to make a mess with my fabric!

First up, I've been working on some New York Beauty blocks for a little swap I'm in.  I'm afraid I'm liking it so much I'm not going to want to send it off. I guess I'll just have to make my own.  I just LOVE it!  Can I say that or does it sound lame?



I've been hemming and hawing about this fabric forever.  At one point I decided I'd do a tunic.  Then I decided to make another skirt.  But then my trusty tiered skirt would cut up that big gorgeous floral more than I wanted to. So I've been concocting yet another alteration to that pattern.  It's actually working and I'm rather tickled. 

Come back on Friday for sew & tell and the finishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment