Friday, February 10, 2012

sew & tell v3.18: a tooth fairy pillow

Hey friends!  I hope you have all had a great week!  It's been super busy over here!  I was so excited to entertain my fun friend Karen I met blogging several years ago.  She traveled here to pick up her husband who was coming home from a deployment to Afghanistan.  It's a long fun story about how we met, and in short, I was reminded of the blessings of sweet friends that we may find in unexpected places.

So, I didn't get any sewing in.  But my fun friend Summer of Artfulife has been busy making these adorable tooth fairy pillows!
I love how she fussy cut this darling fabric to make this sweet little pillow.  She has the story of her own childhood tooth fairy pillow as well as a tutorial to make your own.  Go check it out!

And as a side note, Summer and I met online a few years ago.  Somehow she and my friend Karen that I mentioned earlier got to be friends on facebook.  Then the three of us plus another friend (that none of us has met in person yet) started up a little photography project blog (that's on hiatus currently - but maybe not for long!) and I just feel so lucky to know these ladies.   I am strongly reminded often of the blessings of like-minded friends and kindred spirits and I thank you all for being here!

I should have some finishes to share next week.  I'm so close to finishing up several things!


Your turn to share ~ Show us what you've got finished!
Linky Rules.  Please follow along for a fun party!


1. Please write the post for sew & tell - or add a blurb mentioning sew & tell to a post written since the last sew & tell.  If you are linking to a post with your own tutorial, please make sure it was a finish from this week and that the completed project is shown first.
2. One linky per person. (please put multiple projects in one post.)
3. Link to your specific post.  (See here for permalink instructions - or email me.)
4. Link back here with a link or a button (HTML on my sidebar).
5. Be sure to visit and leave comments on other's posts!

Please put your (blog)name instead of your project name, it helps us get to know each other better!

No comments:

Post a Comment