Monday, August 16, 2010

who wants $80 for free?!!

I have been a little consumed with getting my house together over the last couple of months since we moved.  One of the things that was haunting me was finding bedroom furniture sets for my kids rooms.  So many options!  Do I go with bunkbeds?
 
 image via CSN stores
And then, what do I do about bedding? How do I coordinate if my son and daughter are sharing a room? Of course I would like to make them something, but realistically, it might just be easier to find something already made. Especially when they are this cute!


And then there are accessories.

But maybe I want that for myself. Or maybe I need some new cookware?

So you might have noticed, these images all come from the same place: CSN stores!  They have pretty much anything you are looking for, furniture, home decor, baby gear, cookware, bedding, you get the idea.
The lovely people over at CSN would like to give one of my readers an 80$ gift certificate to use at anyone of their 200 online stores!
To enter all you have to do is leave one comment telling me something you have on your wish list. (Then search for it on CSN stores site and see if they carry it!)  I really would love that turquoise le Creuset pot.  I have one already that I L.O.V.E.  It's just not turquoise. But I digress.
Entries will be taken through Thursday morning 9:00 AM Eastern time.  The winner will be announce later that day!  Good luck!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment