Monday, August 2, 2010

i'm dying over this!

I love Sandi Henderson! It's true.  She may be #2 after Amy Butler.  (Their colorways often coordinate, did you know that?).  I like her Meadowsweet line, but couldn't get totally behind it.  AND THEN. And then she came out with Meadowsweet 2.  You might see why it's my new favorite!
 image via jaybird
See those blues and greens and pinks and yellows!! oh so lovely!!  The problem is, I don't need it.  I really don't.  And I have no time to sew with it because of all the other lovely projects I have in the queue.  But if I WON it, now, that would be okay, right?  You can enter to win a fat quarter bundle too at Jaybird Quilts.  But don't enter unless you REALLY want it.  Cause I really want to win.  :)  But you should check out her blog, if you don't already know about it.  She's cool!

Oh and do you love Tula Pink like I do?  I just saw these on her blog!
image via Tula Pink
AND YOU CAN BUY THEM!! Starting a fund right now.

Do any of you have any motivation techniques to get you going again?  I haven't sewn on my machine since the move.  I have lots of projects just waiting to get going, but I can't seem to make myself start cutting.  I hate those first cuts.  I don't like the pinning and measuring for fear of making a mistake.  Oh the agony!  I need help.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment