Monday, June 21, 2010

can't breathe. . .covered in boxes. . .

Just wanted to pop in and say hello!

image via Big Apple Boxes

This is pretty much what I have to do to get a smile on my face while we are unpacking all these wretched boxes.  It's not so much the unpacking that is bothersome, it's that it takes so long because I have another job that takes all my time: namely feeding, dressing, refereeing, bathing, protecting, and toting around 2 other kids.  Oh! and then there's that newborn!  Who I would just like to curl up with on the couch and not do anything else expect stare at and examine every little feature on her.

The bright side is, I unpacked my fabric and it was so happy and lovely to see again.  AND this house is much more spacious than our last place.  I love it so much!

Anyway, hoping to get back to normal again here soon.  I'm finding it hard to sit and have both hands free to type, download pictures or even think straight.  Currently, all 3 of my kids are napping.  That's why you get to hear from me!

I hope you've enjoyed our guest Sew and Tell-ers!  I have, they've done an amazing job.  Expect to see some more guests throughout the summer.

xoxo

PS - go check out pinksuedeshoe's PINK WEEK GIVEAWAY!  If you enter and win the clutch, you have to give it to me for referring you over there.  No pressure.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment