Sunday, July 5, 2009

crochet anyone?

Are you tired of taking mismatched store bought reusable totes to the store? Do you want to make your own that could look as cute as this?

Penny at sewtakeahike has come out with her first pattern!

She is giving away 5 pdf files of the pattern and the tote you see up top! Just go to her site to see the 3 ways you can enter! Really it's so easy!

and if I may quote her:
But really, everyone is a winner. Because during the giveaway, I'm offering the pattern up for only $3.50. Just through the giveaway time. It will go to it's normal price of $5 next Sunday June 12th at 8pm MST. (If you purchase the pattern during the giveaway and win a copy, I will reimburse you.)

what have you got to lose? Even if you don't win the bag or pattern, you will have met one of the nicest crafty bloggers on the planet.

If you will excuse me now, I need to go buy some yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment