Monday, January 12, 2009

same-ies, by christy and shannon

I'm not really sure how to spell that, thus the hyphen. I made these two bags for two great friends of mine who are also great friends to each other. They ended up picking the same prints in different colorways. So almost twins, definitely same-ies - that's a technical term Christy coined.

Christy was my roommate/travel buddy before I got married and Shannon was her friend (now mine too!) who gave me the best haircuts I've ever had! They blog together at Movie Mavens giving just what the title suggests - movie reviews. We haven't been able to convince Christy to start a personal blog yet, but we still love her. Shannon also blogs here.

Leave it to Shannon to help me think outside the box and pick a third fabric to use for the outside strap. She's so creative that way. In fact you should check out her card-making blog.






I just liked this picture, I didn't get a same-ie shot of Shannon's bag posed like this....(plus I'm partial to anything blue. Light blue especially. With a touch of turquoise.


No comments:

Post a Comment