Sunday, January 18, 2009

quilting bee-utiful!

oh wow. I had no idea what I was in store for when I decided to join the little quilting bee, A Notion or Two. You have GOT to see what has been created so far. I am speechless. And I keep going back to look at the pictures. They make me SO happy!!

well, here's a little sneak peak. I'm so glad I decided to have them add the little birdies after all!



And do you see that new little button over there? The one that says "Blogging Amys"? No, it's not a new band. But it's a cool name! Amy at Commonplace noticed (like many of us Amys) that there were a lot of blogging Amys. So she compiled a list. And made a button. And now I feel like I'm part of a special club! How funny is that!? Click on it and it will take you to the list. And if you are a blogging Amy, ask her to add you to the list! And if you aren't an Amy, well then, I'm so sorry. Hey, do you think we could get Ms. Butler to join our club?

No comments:

Post a Comment