Sunday, January 11, 2009

i'm it!

I've been tagged several times for several different things. Most of the time I think they take more energy than I have at the moment. So I apologize to those of you who tagged me for tags that involved lists. and some thinking! - it's nothing personal if I didn't get to it!

I like these photo tags. Quick and easy. . I was tagged by Amy (there are many blogging Amy's out there I've found - and she lives in Utah, where I will be going tomorrow! And I think we may have a bloggy meet-up! how fun!!) to go to my 4th picture folder and pick out the 4th picture. She posted this in December when things were crazy for me so I didn't know I was tagged until today when I was reading Penny's blog. I think I'm rambling now....

I actually did this one before on my family blog, so I tweaked it a little and found a great picture for today - it's was from the 5th folder, 4th picture.


My sweet cousin (who helped me design and then made my wedding dress) and her new husband's feet. I took this picture because her something borrowed were the shoes. And they were mine!! I still love them. I actually found the shoes and then we designed my dress around them. . . shoes, ahhh, how we all love them, don't we? (btw, these have some really cute ankle straps that you can't see here....the details are important!)

No comments:

Post a Comment